Empresa: Hilditch Group Ltd
Posición: Técnico de Electromedicina
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa
Localización: Barcelona (Hibrido)
Hilditch Group is one of the UK’s leading specialists in the medical asset management and sales for the Health Sector.
We sell on behalf of the NHS trusts and Private Health Groups to customers all over the world. Established for 30 years, we have now expanded into Europe in order to offer the same service to the Spanish Health Sector.We are looking for a Medical Technician willing to take on this exciting new project in Spain.
This job provides an excellent entry to the very diverse and exciting world of auctions with terrific prospects for a successful career in the profession. Full training provided.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Cataloguing all kind of medical devices for our sales – listing, checking and taking pictures
- Creation of detailed condition reports
- Data wiping
- Regular customer visits and cataloguing devices on site
- Cooperation with the sales department
The ideal candidate would:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Have work experience in medical sales or healthcare sector (although this is not a necessity)
- Be an excellent communicator and willing to learn
- Have self-motivation, drive and initiative
A full driving licence is required.
Wage based on qualifications and experience. Full remuneration package offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Laia del Alcázar at firstname.lastname@example.org